Obstetrics - Concerns During Pregnancy
Concerns During Pregnancy
The test result is positive and with this result, a multitude of concerns arise. We can briefly address some common concerns, but do not hesitate to talk to your physician or nurse practitioner about any concerns that you may have.
Some common concerns are listed below, click on any link for more detailed information.
- Over the counter medications that can be taken while pregnant
- Medication and other exposures during pregnancy (mothertobaby.org)
- MotherToBaby, a service of the non-profit Organization of Teratology Information Specialists, is dedicated to providing evidence-based information to mothers, health care professionals, and the general public about medications and other exposures during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. Talk directly to the experts behind the most up-to-date research!
- Opiod Use and Pregnancy
- Marijuana Use and Pregnancy
- Proper Nutrition
- Food Safety for Pregnant Women
- Eating Fish during Pregnancy
- Apps available - Fish4health (I-Phone and Android)
- Fish4health Walletcard
- Gestational Diabetes Pregnancy for a woman with Diabetes (Joslin Diabetes Center)
- Morning sickness
- Smoking CDC Stop Smoking Indiana Tobacco Quitline
- Heart Disease and Pregnancy
- Exercise During Pregnancy Pregnancy and Post Partum Exercises
- Round Ligament Discomfort
- Back Pain
- Chicken Pox/Shingles
- Becoming a New Father
Additional information can be found on the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists' website.